2/12/16

Hot Lemonade Recipe

I like lemonade.  Hot. Cold, Flavored. Lemonade is the favored drink of my hubby's when we go out to eat, or on special occasions at home.  We have tried and created new lemonade flavors over the years.  I'll be sharing those recipes on this blog.

Here is one of my favorites for the cold winter months. My husband always requests this when he isn't feeling very well.  It helps him get better very quickly.


Hot Lemonade
Hot Lemonade
Ingredients:
4 cups water
3 cups fresh lemon juice (about 15 lemons) OR use lemon juice from concentrate
1 3/4 to 2 cups sugar
1/4 cup honey
Cinnamon sticks
Directions:
Combine first 4 ingredients in a 3- or 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW 3 hours or until thoroughly heated. Whisk well before serving. Serve warm with cinnamon sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment