12/11/12

Lichi Super Fruit

Details: Lichi super fruit lychee extract acuai, resveratrol green tea extract, burns calories, increases metabolism and promotes  thermogenesis.  This is a safe and effective herbal dietary supplement.  Lichi super fruit helps you keep off the weight after you've lost it.  It helps you lose up to 4.6% of your body weight and reduce your waist size by 4.8% in 12 weeks when used as part of a healthy diet and exercise program.  Lichi features the exotic Aisian super fruit lychee along with green tea extract.  90 tablets.





My Review: I started this on November 7th, 2012.  Within the first week I lost and kept off 5 lbs.  I know these results aren't typical.  I was working out for 15-20 minutes a day, doing a lot of toning, and jump roping.  This was $25 at Wal-Mart.  I was looking for something that specifically burns body fat, but doesn't have caffeine or a caffeine substitute.  After using this for a while now, I have found that this is easy to swallow, easy to take, and its easy on the stomach.  I had been able to burn and keep off 5 lbs for 2 weeks while using this.  Then Thanks Giving came, and well its been hard to start taking it again.  But I am, it doesn't work as quickly or easily without any exercise.  Even just 15 minutes of a hard or medium exercise is enough to work.  You have to take this 30 minutes before eating each meal.  Do you know just how hard this is?  Every morning I wake up starving (usually) and if I don't eat anything right away I feel nauseous like when I was pregnant and I really really really really HATE that feeling.   For the two weeks that I lost and kept off those 5 lbs I drank a Slim Fast shake for breakfast, and a fruit smoothie for lunch, and a real meal for dinner.  I did have healthy snacks in between each meal and before bed too. (Oranges, apples, bananas, carrots, sea salted almonds, cliff bars, Kind bars)  

Pros: it works, its easy to swallow, its easy on the stomach

Cons: remembering to take this 30 minutes before my meals

                                                      My Rating

No comments:

Post a Comment