2/18/16

Proven Way To Help Sleep and Stay Calm

I've tried a variety of natural remedies to help me sleep and stay calm, and I finally found a proven way to do so. Magnesium is a vital mineral for our bodies.  It it needed for at least 300 different body functions to take place.  Magnesium Citrate Powder is the most easily absorbed magnesium for the body.

proven-way-to-help-sleep-and-stay-calm
Bulk Supplements Magnesium Citrate
I love this product.  I suffer from mild insomnia, and restless leg syndrome.  My husband makes sure I take this every day so I can sleep at night.  When I miss, I'm up all night.  And I usually miss when we are on vacation, or on the weekends.  Magnesium brings balance and controls stress hormones. That's one of the major reasons why people don't sleep well in the first place. Magnesium is a precursor for neurotransmitters like serotonin, which help provide healthy sleep patterns.

I find that taking this right after lunch is the best time for me.  It won't keep me up all night, and allows time for this to work through my system.  The magnesium citrate offers laxative benefits as well.  An added bonus, if you will.

Normally my legs are constantly moving.  Doesn't matter if I'm standing or sitting, they are moving. That is, unless I've had my Magnesium for the day.  I love to walk, and that's because my legs can move.  When we go on vacations, it's real easy for us to walk at least 5 miles a day, and I love every minutes of it.  My legs are happy legs. :)
keep-calm-and-be-happy
When I do not take my magnesium, my legs are bouncing and moving.  My husband hates it when we get in bed and my continuous moving legs keep him awake.  Wasn't so bad with a water bed, that just rocked him to sleep.  Now I keep him awake.

In addition to the above, I find that I'm more calm throughout the day when I get my daily dose of magnesium citrate.  It helps relax my mind.  Right now that is critical.  Magnesium relaxes the nervous system and elevates mood.  I have heard that it is very beneficial for those who suffer from seizures.

There are so many wonderful benefits from taking magnesium.

Below are just a few more:
  1. Helps with diabetes and regulates sugar levels
  2. Helps hydrate body
  3. Helps enzymes work better
  4. Keeps bones healthy
  5. Treats back pain and cramps
  6. Helps with migraines
  7. Remineralizes Teeth (I use this is my homemade toothpaste. No more sensitivity.)
  8. Keeps bones healthy
I have never experienced any side effects from taking magnesium citrate.  I have been so impressed with the results I have received in helping me to sleep and stay calm.  It is a regular in my daily diet. There is no flavor. This dissolves quickly in water. Makes it easy to mix with juices, smoothies, green drinks, etc.  My husband and I highly recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment