2/22/16

Hot Raspberry Lemonade Recipe

Hot Raspberry Lemonade
Hot Raspberry Lemonade
Raspberries are one of my favorite fruits and a hot raspberry lemonade sounds delicious. I haven't personally tried this recipe, but I'm thinking when I do, I'll make some changes.  First off, I'll mix up regular lemonade, either from a powered mix, or frozen.  Then I'll add flavored raspberry powdered drink mix (like Kool-aid) or powdered raspberry Jello.  I will not dilute the raspberry powdered drink mix nor the Jello.  Just add the powdered mix to the diluted lemonade mix till I like the flavor.  Then, I'll heat it up.  This sounds delicious for the month of February.

Ingredients:
1-1/2 cups powdered lemonade mix with sugar
1 carton (1.3 ounces) raspberry soft drink mix (May want to try Crystal Light)
Directions:
Mix above ingredients together and store in airtight container. Mix 1 tablespoon mix (or to taste) with 1 cup boiling water.

UPDATE:  I did make this recipe using raspberry powered drink mix (like Kool-aid).  I added the entire package, just the powder, to a frozen can of lemonade reconstituted.  This is delicious either hot or cold.  

No comments:

Post a Comment