1/1/15

Organic Rose Hip Seed Oil

Details: Valentia Skin Care offers a Rosehip Oil that is 100% natural which includes Vitamins C and A. In addition it has omegas 3, 6 & 9 which allows the nutrients to enter the cells to prevent dryness and premature aging.  Their oil revitalizes and hydrates your skin.  It is an anti-aging facial treatment.

Will reduce fine lines and wrinkles.  Reduces scars and burns.  Rehydrates the skin.  Evens skin tone. Strengthens nails and hair.
#rosehipoil

My Review:  Rosehip Oil is a favorite top of the list skin care item for me.  I love how my skin really feels more hydrated after using.  I put this oil on my feet every morning and night, and it is amazing how soft they are, especially since I like to go barefoot.  When I use it on my hands, I don't have to apply lotion as often throughout the day.  Adding just a dime to quarter size amount in palms of hands then on hair gives my hair that extra shine that lasts until the next shampoo.  It also helps keep the frizzies at bay.

My sun spots from spending way too much time in the sun without sun screen over my life time have diminished greatly in just less than 3 weeks time of use.  Seriously.  I was impressed at how my face and hands look more evenly toned.  I have a ways to go, but this really works.  This is in part due to the Vitamin A.

Rosehip oil is dark yellow and has a faint smell.  No I don't get the smell of roses, but more just an oily smell.  Believe me, the smell doesn't last any longer than it takes for me to completely rub the oil into my hands, feet and face which I do 2 times every day.


I've been taking hair and nail strengthening vitamins, and I honestly believe that Valentia Skin Care Rosehip oil does a better job than the vitamins.  Besides I don't have to swallow horse pills.

Rosehip oil is great for skin conditions like eczema.  We're trying it on our grandson right now.  So far there has been slight improvement, but it's only been a couple of days.  My husband has rosacea and it has made a difference for him.

Pros:  I Love This Product!  It works for keeping my skin soft and supple, evens out my skin tone, makes my hands and feet soft too.  Anything that works on helping my feet soften is a fantastic product.

Cons:  NONE!!!

My Rating:  A Big Thumbs UP!!!


Disclaimer: I received this gift from the manufacturer for posting this review.  I was not required nor compelled to write a positive review.  The opinions I have expressed are my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment