12/30/14

Peppermint Essential Oil


Details:  Pure Body Naturals 100% Pure and Natural Peppermint Oil is Steam-distilled.  No dilution or filtering.  No additives or Fillers.  Therapeutic Grade.  Non-Toxic. Highly Concentrated.  

Peppermint Oil 100% Pure and Natural is soothing and energizing.  Many doctors recommend Best Peppermint Oil to help relieve headaches, respiratory problems, to help ease symptoms of asthma and bronchitis.  It also helps reduces dandruff, lice, helps reduce joint and arthritis pain all while soothing the mind and body with aromatherapy.

Peppermint Oil is effect at repelling rodents and insects such as fleas, tics, flies, rats, mosquitos, mice, midges, spiders, bed bugs, ants and roaches.

Comes with glass dropper and is 100% Money Back Guaranteed.  Large 4 oz. bottle.


#essentialoil
My Review: I Love Love Love Peppermint.  This was my first ever Peppermint Essential Oil and it is fantastic.  It smells so delightful.  I was super excited to try this.  I've used it for many things already. I mixed a couple of drops in a 12 oz. bottle and drink it throughout the day.  I just had a wisdom tooth extraction, so this is great to help my breath while that hole heals.  Since it is also a natural pain reliever this has helped me get through the healing process.  It's also a great pick-me-up.  Who needs caffeine anyways.  Need help with flatulence issues? Try Peppermint Essential Oil.

We put drops of the Peppermint Oil down in our work out room where we cannot for the life of us keep the spiders off the equipment.  Well, now we have them licked.  No More Spiders!  It really works.  We placed drops of peppermint oil on cotton balls and placed under the corners of our mattress to keep the mosquitos and spiders away.  (We live in a very humid climate.)  

Trying to lose weight?  Smell peppermint oil while eating.  You will feel fuller faster.  Great for allergies, headaches, and tummy troubles.

Need help focusing or concentrating.  Add a few drops of peppermint oil in your diffuser and you will do amazing.  I should do this for my college kids.

Pure Body Naturals 100% Pure and Natural Peppermint is made from Mentha piperita. Therefore it won't have the candy cane sweet smell.  However, it is still a wonderful peppermint smell.  This comes in a 4 ounce bottle which is just about twice as much as any other company.  Right now it is on sale for just under $20 from Amazon.  Great Price! Great Product!


Pros: 4 ounce size bottle. Glass dropper. Great Price right now. Therapeutic Grade. Pure and Natural. This works for everything I've tried it on.

Cons:  NONE!

My Rating: A Big Thumbs UP!!! 


Disclaimer: I received this gift from the manufacturer for posting this review.  I was not required nor compelled to write a positive review.  The opinions I have expressed are my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment