10/10/14

Digital Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Hypertention Color Alert by Ozeri

Details: The Ozeri BP4M Cardio Tech Premium Series Digital Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is state of the art. This Blood Pressure Monitor measures while inflating, which makes this a superior product.  It inflates to the appropriate level, with no adjustments required.  It is based on real-time blood pressure detection, reducing measurement time and offers greater accuracy.  This monitor can detect such conditions as arrhythmia, hypertention, and states your pulse rate.


The Ozeri CardioTech Premium Series stores up to 1197 blood pressure readings with date and time.  It allows up to 3 users each storing 399 readings automatically.  It calculates average blood pressure readings based on the 3 most recent readings.

This is very compact, portable, simple to use. Comes with a carrying case and user manual.  It is backed by a 5 year warranty and uses 4 AA batteries included.  This can be purchased via this Link on Amazon.

Review:  Interestingly enough I had just read that blood pressure monitors that use the MWI (measures while inflating) technology are more accurate in detecting your blood pressure.  Shortly after I had the opportunity to test and try out Ozeri'z CardioTech Premium Series Digital Arm Blood Pressure Monitor.

In no time at all, we had this set up and figured out.  I was surprised at how tight the cuff on my arm inflated.  Not unlike at a doctor's office.  I didn't need a stethoscope to use this, the little machine did it all for me.


As I have tried other blood pressure monitors that wraps around the wrist, I thought I would give this one a try there too.  Don't bother trying your wrist, it didn't work properly.  However, I do feel like this arm band blood pressure monitor provided a more accurate reading.


This blood pressure monitor has a hypertension color alert system built in.  If it is green, your blood pressure is great.  If it is orange, it is ok.  If it shows red, you need to change what you're doing and get that blood pressure down.  Maybe more exercise, eating healthier, etc.

Pros:  Very easy to set up and use.  Very accurate readings.  I like having the carrying case so everything is stored all in one place.

Cons:  I couldn't find anywhere in the manual where it described the symbol of an irregular heart beat (arrhythmia.)

My Rating: A Big Thumbs UP!!!

Disclaimer:  I received this gift from the manufacturer for posting this review.  I was not required nor compelled to write a positive review.  The opinions I have expressed are my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255.


No comments:

Post a Comment