10/9/14

Rose Hip Oil

Details:  Dr Song Rosehip Seed Oil is 4 ounces of 100% Pure USDA Certified Organic Virgin Rosehip Seed Oil.  (Note, most companies only offer 2 ounces.)  This oil is extracted from rose bush seeds, using a special process to preserve its natural cosmetic qualities.  It is an all natural luxurious lightweight moisturizer.  It absorbs quickly and deeply penetrates to heal, nourish and hydrate.  Used topically for wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, rashes, burns, acne scars, dry skin, dermatitis, age spots, brittle nails, psoriasis, exzema, hyper-pigmentation, radiation and sun damage, dry and damaged hair, and is anti-inflammatory.
#drsong
Review:  Recently I've been reading about just how great rose hips are.  I didn't realize that the rose hips actually contain seeds in them, and each have it's purpose in healing or aiding the body in various ways.

When I ready about how wonderful the seeds are, needless to say I was excited to try the rosehip seed oil by Dr Song.  I've been impressed with other products by this company, I knew this would be great too.

In just two weeks of using this, my face and hands are a lot softer.  I use all kinds of things on my face, but my hands were getting neglected.  I made a concentrated effort to use the oil on my hands morning and night.  My hands never feel greasy as this truly absorbs quickly.  In fact, I've been doing a lot of painting lately, and today I forgot to put the oil on my hands.  The paint took forever to come off my hands.  When I've applied the oil to my hands first thing in the morning, any paint I got on me came off with ease. And by the way, the sun spots on my hands are fading away.  I've had better results with the rosehip seed oil for this than any other product I've tried.

Now I'm applying the rosehip seed oil on my feet.  They're always rough and dry.  In just 3 days, I've started to notice an improvement with them.  Next I'll be applying this to my hair, but haven't done so yet.  I'm sure I'll be equally impressed there.

Pros:  Very impressed at the non-greasy/oily feeling after application.  Like how soft my hands feel and how smooth they look.  Also impressed at how fast the sun spots on my hands are fading away, and it's really only been 2 weeks.

Cons:  None.

My Rating:  A Big Thumbs UP!!!

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment