10/11/14

UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil

Details:  Uni Premium Rosehip Seed Oil does wonders for skin and hair.  Their oil will rejuvenate and revive your damaged and dry skin within days.

This product is chemical free, USDA Organic and ECO Certified by Ecocert ICO.

#UNiRosehipSeed
Use as a daily moisturizer, diminish appearance of scars, stretch marks, sun burns, fine lines and wrinkles.  It will nourish and hydrate dry and aging skin.  Treats dry and rough skin.  Evens skin tone. Is anti-inflammatory and containes antioxidants.  Regenerates skin cells and repairs damaged skin tissue.

Review:  I've been excited to try this product.  I certainly can benefit from all that it claims it will do. Well after a good 2 weeks or a little more, I have certainly seen improvement with my hands feeling softer and looking less old.  My sun spots are fading away quickly.  My face feels soft, supple and hydrated.  It also feels more firm.  I've tried this on my feet too, and noticing major improvement there too.

I recently added the Uni Premium Rosehip Seed Oil to my shampoo.  Wow!  I thought Argan oil was good, but this stuff is great.  My scalp felt really clean, and my hair was so soft and shiney.  I was greatly impressed.

My hubby is now trying this on scar tissue built up under his skin from acne.  We hope to see improvement for him.

If you haven't tried Rosehip Seed Oil, be sure to get some here.  You'll be glad you did.

Pros:  Love the fast results from sun spots fading, to softer skin, to softer silkier hair and cleaner scalp.  Great product.

Cons:  None.

My Rating:  A Big Thumbs UP!!!


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment