1/14/14

Best Ever Bamboo Charcoal Deodorizer

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

Details: Ever Bamboo is an all natural bamboo charcoal deodorizer.  It is unscented. Therefore it does not leave any fragrance, but removes bad odors.  It can be recharged without batteries, under the sun every 30-60 days for an entire year.  It is recyclable.

They offer a variety of products for skin care, feet care, pet care, home decor, and deodorizers.

Bamboo Charcoal Deodorizer

Bamboo Charcoal Deodorizer

Review:  We have antique pianos that have that old familiar yet awful smell of must/dust/age/ to them.  We've tried everything but leaving them out in the sun.  It is too humid where we live to do that.  So when I had an opportunity to review Ever Bamboo products, I knew exactly where to place their product...on the pianos.
Bamboo Charcoal Deodorizer

I placed their little bag that should cover a 10x12 room on the piano.  I returned 15 minutes later, and seriously, that smell was gone.  I left the product there for 24 hours and tested just how long that smell was going to take before returning.  It took 48 hours before it came back.  Not bad.  I've since placed the product back on the piano, and will leave it there for at least a week.
Bamboo Charcoal Deodorizer

I also got to try little drawer packets.  For years, we've always placed bars of soap in our drawers to help keep the clothes from smelling stale.  They work.  However, the bamboo packets really eliminate any staleness from the drawers and clothes.  I like it.

Bamboo Charcoal Deodorizer

I also was able to try out the charcoal/bamboo bar of soap, Ever Bamboo HEI Face and Body Soap.  This products is supposed to restore the natural beauty of  your skin by purifying, exfoliating, moisturizing and detoxifying.  It is a deep cleansing soap that has a negative ionic charge that helps stimulate blood flow.

Bamboo Charcoal Deodorizer

The first time I used this soap my face felt wonderful.  I've tried a variety of other facial exfoliators but none have ever compared to this. My face felt clean, vibrant, soft and silky.  My husband said my face glowed.  That's what made him want to try it.  He has never used soap on his face.  He'll use other products but never soap.  He's been using this soap for a week now, and he loves it too.  This is a keeper.

Oh, and BTW, just because the soap is black, doesn't mean the bubbles are when you wash your face.

Bamboo Charcoal Deodorizer

Be sure to place your order at Ever Bamboo

Pros:  The deodorizers do truly eliminate odors.  I really like the idea of being able to recharge them in the sun so they'll last for a year.

The HEI soap is wonderful on my skin.  It does not dry it out and my face felt so good afterwards.

Cons: Nothing.

My Rating: A Huge Thumbs UP!!!
Bamboo Charcoal Deodorizer

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment