1/18/14

K1 8% Serum for Veins and Skin Issues

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Bioque Vitamin K1 8% Intensive Serum is a cosmetic treatment to be used anywhere on your body or face to help reduce the appearance of bruises, spider veins, eczema, varicose veins, sun or age spots. 


It is also used to help reduce the appearance of old scars, and helps reduce swelling and scarring from surgeries.  Helps reduce dark circles and puffiness under eyes, helps with acne and other skin issues.



For bruising results are typically seen in 2 to 4 days.  For other issues listed above, results may take any where from 2-4 weeks of continual use.  Use twice daily.

Review:  I was so excited to get this product and use it.  I have severe spider veins, varicose veins and age spots.  I also bruise easily, so figured I would even get to try this out on a few bruises.

It is recommended that you wash your skin with warm water prior to application.  I've done this religiously since I started trying this product.  After 2 weeks I have not noticed any difference on my spider veins or varicose veins.

Day 1 using K1 8% Serum

Day 2 using K1 8% Serum

After 2 days of using it on my sun spots, I have noticed a significant difference in that the spots are less visible.

It's kind of hard to tell by the photos, but this stuff really worked fast on the sun spots.






Day 5 of bruise
Used Bioque Vitamin K1 8% Intensive Serum
twice daily for last 5 days
Day 1 of bruise
 When I got a bruise I immediately applied the K1 serum.  After 4 days my bruise actually got darker and larger.




Pros:  My sun spots have all but disappeared. Only takes a small amount.

Cons:  My varicose and spider veins have not improved at all.  My bruise actually got darker with each of the 5 days I used the product.

My Rating:  Thumbs up for age spot removal.  Thumbs down for everything else it is supposed to do.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

UPDATE:  I've still kept using this product after this post each day.  Even though I don't have pictures to prove it, my spider veins in my ankles are decreasing significantly.  One side effect with it though, is they are also very tender.  I am pleasantly surprised by the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment