5/2/13

Noxicare Pain Relief Capsules


Details:  Noxicare is a products that offers an allnatural pain relief. The capsules contain the following medicinal herbs:  Turmeric, Willow Bark, Ginger, Basil, Rosemary, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Boswellia.  Each have distinct properties to help relieve pain naturally and are anti-inflammatory.  Noxicare also offers a pain relief cream containing the same ingredients.

My Review: I have already done a review on the Noxicare Pain Relief Cream, which my husband, kids and myself loved.  So to get to review the same product but in an all natural capsule form, is great.  Since getting them, I've been using them a lot.  Trying to get back into shape, and get fit means very sore muscles.  So having the cream and the pill is double duty. For me the capsules worked great!  They didn't kick in until about half an hour to 45 minutes, which isn't necessarily good, but it did kick in, and relieve the pain in my muscles, and in my joints. This is a very healthy option to choose in the form of pain relief.  

Pros: works great

Cons: doesn't start to take affect until about 30-45 minutes after taking


                                                                         My Rating
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM06fa1f19eac7ac356f67f7649d71dd22">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment