5/9/13

Broken Build ebook


Details:  Jenn Jones has a new face, newly toned body, new job, a degree from a very nice school, and now works for the hottest start up company in Silicone Valley.  All her newness doesn't make up for her deep dark secret, especially when her past catches up to her present, and threatens to end her future and life.  Can she out smart the man who is black mailing her, the man who knows her secret?  Can she earn the trust of those most important to help her not die, and not ruin her job?

Content advisory: language and sexual content

My Review:  This is my second book that Rachelle has given me the privileged to read and review.   I love her way of writing, it is fully captivating, emotionally charged, and this book specifically has surprising twists to the plot.  What you thought was the case changes with each new chapter you read.  And in the end, closure is found, and the plot, the author, the story lessons have changed your life for the better.  It took me 3 days to read this, by reading in my spare time while being a full time Mom, and Home School teacher.  I was able to read this on my Kindle Fire, but there are many different options for reading this book, including through Smashwords.com.  This was a great novel.  Adding this to my favorites will allow me to read this again and again, because its so good!  I give my full recommendation for this book.  I look forwards to more talent from Rachelle Ayala.

Pros: well written, keeps you enchanted and engrossed, surprising twists

Cons: none

                                                                                      My Rating
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the wonderful review. I'm glad you liked my book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! This author really is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete