2/22/12

Odwalla Juice


odwalla juice

Odwalla Juice is great! 

They come in 10 packs of 12 oz bottles in 3 different flavors.  4 mango tango, 3 original superfood antioxidant vitamin C and other nutrients, 3 bluberry B-Vit.  When you buy this package you are helping the Haiti Hope project as Odwalla donates money from each purchase to this charity.  Mango Tango has 220 calories, 44 grams of sugar, 370 mg of potassium, vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Vitamin E.  Original Superfood has 190 calories, 37 grams of sugar 550 mg of potassium, Iodine, Iron, Manganese plus the other mentioned vitamins.  Blueberry B has 210 calories, 34 grams of sugar, 530 mg of potassium, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Niacin, Floate, Biotin, Pantothenic acid, Vitamin B6, B12, plus the other mentioned vitamins.  The bottles are biodegradable and can be recycled.

My Product Review:  Here's the thing, I bought these because one of my husband's coworkers drinks them for breakfast during the work week.  So I bought them at Costco, and my husband loves each flavor, with the Mango Tango as his favorite because it has more sugar and is sweetest.  Wanting to review these I had to try them too.  I only like the Mango Tango.  The Blueberry B was the most gross to me.  But let me explain.  Its not gross, it just has a funny taste, and I can tell you its not the vitamins because I could handle that flavor.  I don't really know what the funny taste is but its too funny for me to ever drink it.  The Original Superfruit is okay to me. Again, my husband and his coworker love all the flavors.  What I do like about the bottles is that I can wash them out and use them for crafts, science experiments, and or fill them up with colored water and super glue the lids on for my kids to play with their pretend kitchen set outside.  Here's the thing, they are healthy enough that I would recommend them, but test them and see if you like the flavors.  I'm comparing them to my fresh fruit and vegetable smoothies I drink for breakfast and lunch and love my flavors better.  I give this product a thumbs up because my husband loves them, but a thumbs down because I don't.  They are priced awesome, so give them a try, as its all natural and organic not everyone has the same taste buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment