7/5/16

Miracles of Magnesium Citrate

For about a year and a half now, I have discovered the miracles of magnesium citrate.  At first I didn't realize just how important magnesium is to the body, yet I know how I and my plants have benefited from the magnesium in Epsom Salts.  After having an opportunity to review magnesium citrate, I got to experience first hand all the benefits it can do for me.  When I ran out, I went searching online for the best magnesium citrate I could find, as well as the best value.

According to Natural News, the best form of magnesium is magnesium citrate. It is not only inexpensive but easily absorbed.  They also recommended Bulk Supplements as having one of the purest forms of herbs offered. I ordered my next supply of magnesium citrate from them.  They shipped quickly and this was very affordable.  Best of all, it works.  

Their supplement does not have a taste, unlike my first experience with magnesium citrate which had a citric acid type flavor.  I didn't mind drinking it mixed in water, but since the product from Bulk Supplements does not have any flavor, I find it best to mix it in something.  I've tried cereal, yogurt, applesauce, main dishes, soup, etc.  I prefer yogurt and applesauce best.  


I find that between 1/2 to 1 teaspoon daily is sufficient for me to take.  I base the amount on how much my restless legs respond.  I do have restless leg syndrome and magnesium citrate has been the best thing to quiet them down. I also find when I have a hard time sleeping at night, I need to up my dose of magnesium.  One other thing I know when I need to take more, is when I have a hard time swallowing.  Often times while eating, I can have a bite of food in my mouth, and my throat won't allow me to swallow the chewed food for up to 30 seconds or more.  This is caused by magnesium deficiency.

Many times I find that within 15-30 minutes of taking my magnesium I notice results.  I usually take it with my dinner meal, even though that's about 6 hours before I head off to bed.  I still feel the results of the magnesium helping my legs to quiet down and my sleep is so much more improved.

My mother-in-law swears by magnesium in keeping her bowels regulated, and helping her to absorb the calcium tablets she needs after having gone through cancer treatments.  I've seen a dramatic improvement in stress relief from both myself and husband as we are enduring a difficult trial right now.  It has been said to think of magnesium as the relaxation mineral.  Anything that is tight, irritable, crampy and stiff, including body part or mood, is a sign of magnesium deficiency.

You can read here the various symptoms that indicate you are magnesium deficient.  However, I caution you to be sure to order your purest form of the most easily absorbable form of magnesium from Bulk Supplements.



No comments:

Post a Comment