|12 Reasons Why Your Body Will Love The Spice of Life (Turmeric)|
- Turmeric is a natural anti-inflammatory. PubMed.com states, "clinical trials indicate curcumin may have potential as a therapeutic agent in diseases such as inflammatory bowel disease, pancreatitis, arthritis, and chronic anterior uveitis, as well as certain types of cancer."
- Turmeric reduces redness and skin irritations.
- Turmeric increases the anti-biotic capabilities of the body. The main reason antioxidants are so beneficial, is that they protect our bodies from free radicals.
- Turmeric boosts brain activity keeping it sharp and alert fighting against many age related brain diseases. Improves the oxygen intake of the brain.
- Turmeric Lowers risk of heart disease
- Turmeric can treat and prevent various cancers such as colon cancer, bladder and lung cancer by interfering with molecular pathways that are involved with the development, growth, and spread of cancer cells. Also benefits those taking chemotherapy by boosting the effectiveness.
- Turmeric may be useful in treating Alzheimer’s disease. Increases memory function.
- Turmeric helps with those suffering with arthritis or other joint pain, often working better than most prescribed medications for the same.
- Turmeric helps those suffering with depression
- Turmeric helps against aging and age related diseases such as diabetes,
- Protects the liver
- Turmeric is safer to take than Ibuprofen, Prozac, Aspirn, Metformin, Lipitor, Steroids, Inflammatory bowel-disease drugs, Chemotherapy, Arthritis Medications Anticoagulants.
I wish the knowledge of Turmeric Curcumin was around as readily as it is today 20 + years ago. My father died from colon cancer, and my mother died from complications of Alzheimer's disease. What a difference turmeric may have had in their life.
For me personally, I like taking turmeric as a pain reliever. I try to keep my body and mind fit, but sometimes I just overdo it. One of the biggest reasons why I like taking Turmeric is that I am very allergic to Ibuprofen, and get sick to my stomach on a half dose of aspirin. I have no need for prescription meds, and haven't needed pain relievers for a long time. But like I've mentioned in other posts, we are gearing up for a move, and my back is getting over worked.
I like that I can take just 1 capsule of Research Verified Turmeric Curcumin on an empty stomach and not suffer any ill effects. I notice results of pain relief under 30 minutes. I've even taken this at dinner time, and still notice positive results in under 30 minutes. That's pretty good in my eyes. When combined with black pepper, turmeric seems to work faster. Sometimes, I will empty a capsule into a bowl of soup, add some black pepper and take it this way. It's spicy, but I like it.
|Research Verified Turmeric|
There are some pre-cautions I list below to be aware of if you decide you want better health naturally by taking turmeric on a daily basis.
- Heart burn
- Increased risk of bleeding
- Lowered Blood Pressure
Research Verified Turmeric Curcumin - 60 Capsules - 1 Month Supply - Standardized to 95% - Natural Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxydant, Pain Relief and Anti-Depressant - 100% Money Back Guarantee!