12/9/15

Invigorating Peppermint EO by Simply Earth


Details:  Simply Earth Peppermint Oil is 100% Pure Essential Oil.  Simply Earth donates 13% of profits to help end human trafficking. They do this by donating to different organizations that are rehabilitating victims, raising awareness, and educating others about human trafficking.

#simplyearth
Peppermint Essential Oil has many therapeutic properties which include analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, antiseptic, antiviral, astringent, expectorant.  Considered one of the top 10 essential oils to have.  Will aid in multiple ailments, diffuse it to clear up your respiratory system.

Origin is India.  The bottle comes with a Euro dropper cap for convenience. Is a 15 ml bottle.  There are no additives and this is undiluted.  Dilute to 5.4% when using topically.  Avoid using with children under 5. Avoid using if you have a clotting disorder.  Has a sharp, penetrating scent based on its high menthol content.  A nice minty sweetness.

My Review:  I absolutely love Peppermint.  And Simply Earth Peppermint EO is awesome.  I just wished I had this nice small bottle (travel size) with me on my last vacation.  I did get sea-sick, and I couldn't down the Peppermint Altoids and Ginger Root capsules fast enough.  I'm confident that this 100% pure peppermint essential oil would have done the trick.  I would have diluted it with a tad of coconut oil that I always carry with me, or even just water and rubbed it on my temples, the back of my neck, and used it as a smelling salts.  This bottle will be with me where ever I go from now on.

When I was younger I had severe monthly cramping.  Peppermint tea was the only thing that got me through that.  Now it's just easier to dab a drop or two of the essential oil mixed with a little water or coconut oil on the stomach and female organs.

I have used Peppermint EO to rid my house of spiders.  It does work.  However, I caution, you may need to repeat weekly when spiders are more active in building their nests.

My husband and I try to eat 1 garlic clove at least 5 days a week due to all the health benefits. Adding a drop of Peppermint EO to my drinking water really helps alleviate that garlic breath.  I will mention that this brand doesn't specifically list that it is therapeutic grade, but do your own research before deciding if you will ingest.  Despite that, it is still great in diffusers for helping the respiratory system related issues, for relieving stress and fatigue, for helping you to focus and concentrate better. My husband can use this right now with his job.  It's going in my aromatherapy diffuser tomorrow.  He has an extremely high stress, long hours, work till the project's done type of job.  And right now it's a hot job that will require his focus, concentration, many long hours all without stress or fatigue. Ha! In the meantime, I keep having him smell the peppermint eo from the bottle.


Here are some of my favorite Christmas Blends for diffusers using Peppermint EO.

Christmas Joy

2 drops Peppermint EO
3 drops Wild Orange EO
3 drops Frankincense EO

Peppermint Surprise

6 drops Peppermint EO
2 drops Ylang Ylang EO

My Favorite Christmas Festive Blend

2 drops White Fir EO
2 drops Peppermint EO

I enjoy adding a couple of drops of Peppermint EO to my non-scented lotions.  My hands feel so cool and wonderful.  It's especially invigorating when I put it on my feet.  Of course I love the smell.

With all the wonderful things that Peppermint EO does, I especially like what Simply Earth does in contributing 13% from profits to benefit Human Trafficking.  Such a great cause that often times gets overlooked to just how serious this is here in our own country.

Pros:  Great Product.  Great Price.  Nice Travel Size Container.  Appreciate the donations offered to help fight against Human Trafficking.

Cons:  None.

My Rating:  A Big Thumbs Up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment