6/30/14

Vitamin C Serum with Vitamin E & Hyaluronic Acid

Details:  Joyal Beauty Super Brightening Vitamin C Serum is enriched with Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, and a lot of other great ingredients.  Some of those include Aloe, Witch Hazel, Glycerin, and Jojoba Oil.  After washing and toning your face, apply a small amount of serum to your face morning and night.  Follow up with moisturizer.

This Vitamin C Serum is a powerful concentrated delivery system for the highest form of active, stabilized, bio-available Vitamin C boosting collagen production and increasing elasticity and firmness. It is also enriched with vitamin E, ferulic acid, pure vegan hyaluronic acid and many anti-aging formulas to plump skin cells and restore cells. You will see positive results after 4 weeks of continual use.  Your skin will glow, sun spots will fade, wrinkles will be reduced, your skin will be more moisturized.

Review:  I have tried several different types of Vitamin C Serums.  Some with and without the hyaluronic acid.  I must be allergic to that.  Almost every product I use with hyaluronic acid in it, my face breaks out big time.  Despite that, I do know that the other ingredients in Joyal Beauty's serum are great for skin.  This is a newly launched product on Amazon.

#PROVCS1
This is the first Vitamin C Serum that came with a spray pump, rather than a dropper.  I personally do not like the spray pump.  I can't spray it directly on my face without it going everywhere I don't want it.  I do spray it into my palm and then rub on with my fingers.  I also noticed that this serum is thinner than the other serums I have used, and I just figured it was to get it to go through that pump spray without clogging it up.

Despite those cons, I find I don't like to use this on my face, but applying it to my hands and feet where I have spider veins has been helpful. I have noticed a reduction in the sun spots on my hands. I also don't need to apply lotion as often to my hands.

Pros:  If you prefer a spray pump vs. a dropper this one is for you.  Has other added ingredients that benefit skin.

Cons:  I personally do not like the spray pump.  Don't like how thin the product is, compared to other Vitamin C serums I've tried in the past.

My Rating:  Thumbs Up & Down.  Biggest complaint is the spray pump.

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment