2/15/14

Raspberry Ketones

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. (I have to display this disclosure for Tomoson.  Actually my friend received it as a winners prize, my product hasn't shipped yet. However, please read my review next week on the Omni Herbals Pharmacist Weight Loss Formula.)
Details:  Raspberry Ketones are the latest in helping your metabolism.  Dr. Oz calls it the miracle in a bottle to help burn fat.  Two capsules have the same amount as 90 pounds of raspberries.  Raspberry Ketone Blast is all natural, completely safe without any side effects.

Omni Herbals is the company behind Raspberry Ketones.  You can find them on Facebook and Twitter. However, if you go to Amazon, you can purchase the product even cheaper.


Review:   One of my friends won a complimentary bottle of Raspberry Ketones from Omni Herbals.  She really liked it and said it worked to help keep her from eating all day long.  It decreased her appetite and she didn't eat as much at each meal.  Because of that, she was starting to lose weight.  She was making great progress, when the bottle ran out.  She said it took about 1 1/2 weeks before it seemed to stop working altogether and her appetite increased and she was back to eating like normal.  She only had about 10 pounds to lose, so she wasn't sure if that could have had some effect on the supplement not working as well as it does for others.

I was supposed to receive a bottle from Omni Herbals for review of the Raspberry Ketones.  I never received my complimentary bottle, so can't say from my perspective how it works.  I've read rave reviews about the product however.

According to Omni Herbals website, Raspberry Ketones should help in the following ways:
  • Increase fat burning
  • Increase breakdown of fat in cells
  • Boosts/regulates metabolism
  • Improves/maintains health through acai berry antioxidant qualities
  • Promotes satiety as body disposes of waste and toxins
  • Promotes natural weight loss with no side effects
  • Prevents feeling of being wired and anxious as no stimulants are added
Pros:  Smelled good and no side affects.

Cons:  My friend said they worked, but not a permanent solution for her.

My Rating:  Thumbs Up & Down.  Thumbs up for smelling good and a thumbs down because it was a temporary solution; and I didn't receive my product for review even though Omni Herbals say otherwise.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment