1/7/14

All Natural Body Moisturizer

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

Details: Habe Naturals is a company that specializes in natural treatments for acne.  They also sell a 100% natural body moisturizer made from olive oil, coconut oil, tea tree oil and beeswax.
Natural Body Moisturizer

Review:  I'm always looking for great body moisturizers, especially for my feet.  This product is absolutely amazing.  I've already tried many of the ingredients that Habe Naturals put in their Hand, Foot and Body cream, but never all together like this.

I actually grow tea trees and absolutely love the smell of the fragrant flowers.  I also know how wonderful tea tree oil is for so many things.

When I first opened the container, I could smell my flowers.  I also like the smell of beeswax, so this product was just what I like.  It has a slightly greasy texture to it.  Not sure how else to describe it.  It's not a lotion, nor a cream.  But I don't feel greasy when I rub this wonderful mixture into my body.

Natural Body Moisturizer
With winter coming on, my feet always dry and crack.  I swear it's because I start wearing socks/footies on my feet that long for the summer days when they can be bare.  The first night I applied Habe Naturals Hand, Foot and Body cream, my feet absorbed the moisture so quickly, that I applied a second round a few minutes later.  My feet feel wonderful now.

One day, I was doing a lot of baking, dishes, etc. just before Christmas.  My hands were so dry by the time I was ready for bed.  I rubbed the cream into my hands, and right before going to bed, and they were so soft in the morning.  This stuff works.  I really like it.

Pros:  I really like how my hands and feet feel so moisturized after applying the cream.  I started to apply to my arms, legs and throat area.  It is amazing.  I've even gotten my hubby to put it on his hands when they were really dry and he was impressed too.

Cons:  Nothing.

My Rating: A big thumbs up!!!
Natural Body Moisturizer

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment