11/9/13

Herbal Energy Capsules

Details:  Immortal Energy are all natural Chinese Herbs all bundled up into capsules designed to give you more energy. Directions say to take 3-4 capsules a day.  You can click here to see the list of ingredients.
If you are feeling fatigued, are tired and need more energy, then you need Immortal Energy.

It will not only help give you more energy, buy it will help increase muscular strength, endurance, help increase concentration and memory, will regulate your metabolism, enhance your immune properties, helps eliminate toxins and has anti-inflammatory properties.


Review: It's been my experience that when taking herbs, one needs to take them for a minimum of 30 days before there is any noticeable difference.  I was given just a 3 day supply.  I didn't think I really noticed any difference at all in taking these, as three days just isn't long enough.  However, after I finished my 3 day supply, I looked back at day 2.  On Day 2, after I had taken the 2nd herbal capsule, I did something that wasn't on my schedule to do until after Thanksgiving...that was washing down my doors, patios and decks outside.  I must say, that I jumped right in and spent at least 5 hours straight cleaning.  This is a tough job, as it is all done by hand, and I'm up and down on a 4 foot stool constantly.  I did not feel the least bit tired when I was through and still had to make dinner.  It was amazing that I actually did have more energy than normal to undergo this undaunting task.  

As far as any of the other benefits that come by taking Immortal Energy, I can't say that I noticed any improvement in any of the other areas it is supposed to help with.  I feel a better test would have been to give this a full 30 day try, not a 3 day try.

I also must note, that the first day I took these capsules, my mood swings were severe and I was extremely irritable, ornery, and fidgety.  I did not notice these same symptoms after day 1.  Could have been a fluke, but nothing really was any different the day I started taking these.

If you're looking for more energy, you may want to give these a try.

Pros:  Did receive more energy on day 2, but didn't realize it until after looking back.  Wasn't exactly filled with more get-up-and-go, just more of a determination to start a tough task and work through it until it was finished.  Something I don't think would have happened otherwise.

Cons:  Should have had a 30 day trial not a 3 day.

My Rating:  Thumbs UP.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment