10/3/13

Men's Halloween Shirt


Details: Foul Mouth Shirts offers just what their name says: foul mouthed, funny, sexy, crude humored, obseen shirts for men and women, especially for Halloween.  Their content is not G, PG, or PG-13 rating.  They offer biker shirts, zombie shirts, Halloween shirts, regular day "party" shirts or "weekend" shirts.  Their full line of product includes: hoodies, tanks, fitted shirts, loose shirts, men's shirts and women's shirts.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review: This was a big oops review.  All the other Halloween and graphic shirt companies allowed me as the reviewer to choose the shirt I wanted to review.  But this one did not, unfortunately I didn't realize this until after I'd been accepted and couldn't back out of the review.  So this is going to be an unusual product review, however, I have good to say as well.  I personally feel like this company's target audience is and should be collage aged people, as their product graphics fit that typical age group's behavior.  Here are 3 clean shirts that I personally like: Hello Sticker, Clever Disguise, Biker Tee.

First off, neither I nor my husband like this shirt, when I applied I had already gone to their website, and found the shirt I wanted my husband to wear.  But not getting to choose, we're stuck with a shirt we won't wear, until I use my fun creativity and fix it.  With that being said, here is what I do like about this product: the material is a very soft comfortable sturdy cotton shirt.  The ink is a high quality ink that will last a while without chipping, cracking and tearing off with usage and washing.  My shirt was shipped out a whole week earlier than the planned time, which was very nice of Foulmouthshirts, to do.  Kudos in my book for customer service.

Pros: quality material, quality ink for graphics, good customer service, fast shipping, does offer clean shirts, not just the "dirty"

Cons: none that I didn't create for myself

My Rating: Thumbs up for quality and customer service, thumbs down for not being able to really support and recommend their products.


No comments:

Post a Comment