10/3/13

All Natural Green Smoothie


Details:  "Health from the Inside Out" is Immortal Herb's motto.  Total Nutrition is a delicious, easy prep supplement that contains a diverse blend of premium quality super food ingredients sourced from across the globe.  Nutrients, vitamins, antioxidants, essential Amino acids, and minerals in a dense enough solutions to provide the average American an entire day's worth of nutrients in just one tablespoon.  Gluten free, GMO free, 100% organic, Vegan and no added sugars.  Made in the USA.

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review: When I got this product review, it was one of my best choices for a healthy pre-made powdered smoothie drink.  But it gave me a HUGE surprise.  When I opened the package, it was 1. green (what the?), and 2. it smelled like alfalfa (horse feed?).   So immediately I decided I needed to make this up with some fruit and juice so I could actually swallow it.  So I mixed fruit juice, and frozen fresh fruit: bananas, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, with the full package of Total Nutrition, which is one serving, and drank it for breakfast.  It was interesting.  The strong fruit really helped against the barley, which makes the alfalfa smell and taste in this powder.  But for the next few hours I was burping up the taste, which made me a little sick.  However, whenever I wasn't burping up that taste, I felt great, I was energized, my mind was clear.




Pros: you feel great, are energized, clear mind

Cons: smells and tastes like alfalfa, barley, you may burp up the taste

My Rating: Thumbs up for the health benefits, thumbs down for the whole alfalfa business

No comments:

Post a Comment