9/24/13

Immune Health supplements


Details: Immuno-viva: Core Capsules dietary supplement.  A patented proprietary blend of vitamins and minerals, made in the USA.  Serving size 4 daily, 30 servings per bottle.  Ingredients: black cumin seed oil, black raspberry seed oil, glatin capsule, D-alpha tocopherol.  Helps support your body health through your immune system.  Fruit and herb seeds are cold pressed and blended to produce pure natural oil.  Focusing on antioxidents, Omega 3's, as well as essential fatty acids.  All natural power for immune support.

Disclaimer:I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review:  Okay, just to start with, I could have used this when I was living in Utah because of the dry weather, I was literally sick for 3 whole years.  This works really well.  It helped me stay healthy during a flue and cold out break.  I feel like I need to recommend these, but I really have issues with GIANT pills that you have to swallow.  Having to take 4 huge pills daily isn't really worth it to me, so I only start taking them when I feel like I am getting sick, and within 3 - 5 days those little feelings of trying to get sick are gone.  And I don't get sick!  So if you struggle with being sick alot, and if you live in cold weather, and or dry weather I highly recommend these products to you.  I highly recommend taking them with food (not just a liquid) because other wise you burp of the not so pleasant flavors of the oils.  I also highly suggest you drink them down with your favorite juice, it helps me take large pills.  Other positive notes: I love that its all natural, and cold pressed.  I love that its oils because they tend to dissolve sooner than a chunky pill.

Pros: works great, helps keep you healthy, prevents sickness

Cons: large pills to take, you burp of the flavors if not taken with food or juice.

                                                         My Review:





No comments:

Post a Comment