9/19/13

Calcium DX gummies



Details: Natural Dynamix Calcium DX gummies for adults.  Healthy bones: 60 gummies diatery supplement.  spring forward to optimal health.  250mg of Calcium + 400IU Vitamin D.  Natural flavors, colors from natural sources, Gluten Free.  1 gummy a serving, 60 serving per bottle.  Free of wheat, milk, or dairy, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, and soy.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review:  I love gummy vitamins period.  They are so much more enjoyable to take, and easier to take as well.  Gummy vitamins actually give you something to look forwards to as you take these daily.  But for me
personally calcium is just one of those supper important vitamins (along with the vitamin d) that as a woman I REALLY need to take on a daily basis, but its so hard to find a calcium that my body will handle.  I've tried the chocolate, strawberry and caramel chews from Viactiv, and the Equate brands.  I've tried Vita Fusion calcium gummies.  And I've tried multiple different calcium capsules and pills, and even just downing tons of dairy and or dark green leafy vegetables to get the calcium my body needs.  None of them have really helped me without giving me any type of side effect.  This brand isn't the first gummy calcium that I've had, but its the first that I can actually see and feel a difference.  My stomach and body doesn't react poorly to this brand, I have been taking it daily without missing since I got it a few days ago.  It tastes good, and although there is some sugar in this, that small amount of sugar doesn't harm me either.  I can't believe that only one gummy is what I need daily.  Usually with gummies for adults you need between 2 - 4 gummies to take in the recommended daily amount of those vitamins.  I highly recommend Natural Dynamix calcium DX gummies!  They are worth it!

Pros: great flavors, all natural, easy to take, no yucky side effects

Cons: none

                                                                                   My Rating



No comments:

Post a Comment