5/23/13

Terra Vonnel and the Skulls of Aries


Details: The fearful sea Vixen Terra Vonnel is on a mission to steal the skulls of Aries.  She must fight Vampires, Death, and deal with pirates, and Dead Souls.  Magic, enchantments, curses, and glowing swords  brings about a thriller fantasy short story.

My Reviews:  I'm not a big fan of 3rd person narrative stories, but in the case of Terra Vonnel and the Skulls of Aries, this works great!  You get all the details and the story, the fear within the mind and soul of the characters.  You feel like you're a part of the pirate crew, without feeling like the danger is upon you.  I like the way this author spins a tale.  The characters in this book aren't as realistic as other stories I've read from this author.  But for a quick read (literally half an hour for anyone), this works.  If the author wishes to continue working on this story, I would highly suggest filling out the characters better.  I would have liked to know the Pirate Vampire Dragos better.  I would like to see more imagery as well.  Over all, it was good, just not great.

Pros: interesting twist of pirates, vampires, and magic

Cons: needs better imagery, and more details with each character

                                                                        My Rating: Thumbs up and down.  Up for the plot, down for the characters.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment