Its time to start thinking about school. Getting supplies, getting new school clothing, getting back on that school schedule, figuring out what kinds of extra curricular activities your children will be doing this fall and spring. Yep, school is starting soon, so how can we make this year special and stress free?
This is my first year of having a school aged child. My 5 year old is so excited to go to school, so we really wanted to make this year special and to help him really enjoy school, with out breaking our bank. Here are some things we bought that are super awesome!
1. Avenger's back pack: $15 at Target, was on sale over the summer
2. Toy story pencil and pen holder $2 at Wal-Mart
3. Super Hero spiral bound note books $1-$2 at Wal-mart
4. Bendy ruler (so you don't have to buy a new one when the plastic one breaks) $2 at Wal-Mart
5. Batman pencils, pens with roller stamps, Avenger stickers and little book $1 each at Target
6. Colored number 2 pencils, and pencil top erasers $1 at Dollar Tree
7. Dry Erase mini boards, and large pad $1 each at Target
8. Dry Erase crayons $3 at Wal-Mart (great for kids because they wash out of clothing)
9. Brain Games wipe off pad $5 at Wal-Mart