8/20/12

Fisher Price Tool Bench


The Fisher Price Tool Bench is GREAT for Kids!


This toy is made with very durable plastic that lasts for many many years, safe for both indoor and outdoor use.  It includes a fun clamp for holding wood or other flat objects, plenty of holes to hammer nails through, as well as some great tool hangers! This is super fun for all of the little handy men and women in the family who love to learn just how their handy parents do what they do!

My Toy Review: 

With all of the video games, movies, tablets, and hand held gaming systems this awesome creative toy is a wonderful outlet for the little ones. All of the tools that came with it are kid safe and friendly and fun to use.

Pros: great fun for kids ages 2-8.  Great when brand new, but if you get one used and with nothing super easy and cheap to fix up for your kids.


1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored at work so I decided to check
    out your website on my iphone during lunch break.

    I really like the knowledge you provide here and can't wait
    to take a look when I gget home. I'm amazed at how fast
    your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G ..

    Anyways, very good blog!

    my page ... High Chair Reviews

    ReplyDelete