1/16/12

Hooked on Numbers

Details: DVD, MP3 songs, activity pad, journal, wipe off crayons, stickers.  Ages 3-5.  The Crayons conform to ASTM D 4236 (child safety regulations).  This Super activity kit is an educational extravaganza that's packed with learning and fun.

Information: This was another educational tool I checked out from Orem Public Library's PERC center.  First off, my kids and I sat down and watched the DVD together, and to be honest we were all very glad it was done because it was very boring.  The Amazing story was the best part, but my kids didn't really like it (and I say this because they watch lots of different educational DVDs or TV shows like: Dora The Explorer, Leap Frog, Little Einsteins, Dinosaur Train, Super Y, The Mickey Mouse Club House, etc.)  Secondly, my 4 year old who can write, draw and is learning to read basic words didn't like the little Number Journal.  He found it very frustrating because he had to draw things without any type of guide line.  He also prefers white erase markers to wipe off crayons. The Numbers Activity pad was the best part.  Lots of puzzles where you have to read the instructions to get the correct answers.  This was a fun part to do with my 4 year old.  Myself and my children didn't like anything except the puzzles on the Activity Pad.















                                                                                     My Rating             

No comments:

Post a Comment