1/7/16

Rebounding Benefits (Mini-Tramp Exercise)

Rebounding, or jumping on a mini-tramp for exercise provides many benefits.  Throughout the years, I've add various issues regarding a sluggish lymphatic system.  Doing my own personal research, I learned how rebounding is one of those great exercises to help with this.  Not only that, but rebounding helps considerably in increasing circulation.

I've been doing a lot of research lately to find the best all round exercise.  As a little child, I remember my mom telling me that I caught everything that came along and was always sick. Even immunizations didn't always help me.  I made it my goal to live and eat a healthier life style when I grew up.  To some extent I was successful.  Now I'm starting to fall back down again, and with my research have discovered that my lymphatic system may never have been what it should have been.  That is your immune system.
Lymphatic System
Lymphatic System
I have discovered that there are 2 really great exercises to help your lymphatic system; rebounding and jump roping.  I don't have the space to jump rope indoors, and wanted something that I could do either inside or outside.  Rebounding is my answer.  You can find articles that describe various types of rebounders.  You'll need to decide what works best for you.  Currently I am using a mini-tramp rebounder.  There are pros and cons to it.  The one that tops my pro list is the price and convenience of obtaining one.  It meets all the requirements to provide me with a great exercise experience.
Mini Tramp Rebounder
Mini Tramp Rebounder
My routine includes 2 minutes of warm ups where I keep my feet firm on the mat and just bump around, not jump.  Then I follow with 50 jumping jacks, easing my way upwards by 25 each week.  Then I jog in place, so that the total time of all of this is just under 10 minutes.  Then when my husband comes down to do his Tabata Exercising (mountain climbers), I will follow the pattern and jog as fast as I can for 20 seconds, rest jog for 10, and back on again for 4 minutes.  Then I do 3-5 minutes of cool down jogging.  This is my routine for the first week.

The 2nd week I'll do that and later will be going back down for another 10 minute jogging exercise.  The 3rd and 4th week I'll add an additional 10 minute jogging routine each week.  So by the 4th week I'll actually be jumping approximately 50 minutes or so.  There are several youtube video workouts to choose from.

Please share your experiences with Rebounding.

Check out these articles about rebounding.


31 Ways Trampoline Jogging/Rebounding can improve your Well Being
1.  Rebounding strengthens the heart and other muscles in the body so that they work more efficiently.
2.  Rebounding provides an increased G-force (gravitational load), which strengthens the musculoskeletal systems.
3.  Rebounding protects the joints from the chronic fatigue and impact delivered by exercising on hard surfaces.
4.  Rebounding helps manage body composition and improves muscle-to-fat ratio.
5.  Rebounding aids lymphatic circulation by stimulating the millions of one-way valves in the lymphatic system.
6.  Rebounding establishes a better equilibrium between the oxygen required by the tissues and the oxygen made available.
7.  Rebounding increases capacity for breathing.
8.  Rebounding circulates more oxygen to the tissues.
9.  Rebounding results in better mental performance, with keener learning processes.
10.  Rebounding tends to reduce the level to which the arterial pressures rise during exertion.
11.  Rebounding can lessen the time during which blood pressure remains abnormal after severe activity.
12.  Rebounding increases the functional activity of the red bone marrow in the production of red blood cells.
13.  Rebounding decreases the volume of blood pooling in the veins of the cardiovascular system preventing chronic edema.
14.  Rebounding improves resting metabolic rate; therefore more calories are burned for hours after exercise.
15.  Rebounding causes muscles to perform work in circulating fluids through the body to lighten the heart's load.
16.  Rebounding encourages collateral circulation by increasing the capillary count in the muscles and decreasing the distance between the capillaries and the target cells.
17.  Rebounding lowers circulating cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
18.  Rebounding lowers low-density lipoprotein (bad) in the blood and increases high-density lipoprotein (good) holding off the incidence of coronary artery disease.
19.  Rebounding promotes tissue repair.
20.  Rebounding for longer than 20 minutes at a moderate intensity increases the mitochondria count within the muscle cells, essential for endurance.
21.  Rebounding adds to the alkaline reserve of the body, which may be of significance in an emergency requiring prolonged effort.
22.  Rebounding improves coordination between the proprioceptors in the joints, the transmission of nerve impulses to and from the brain, transmission of nerve impulses and responsiveness of the muscle fibers.
23.  Rebounding improves the brain’s responsiveness to the vestibular apparatus within the inner ear, thus improving balance.
24.  Rebounding offers relief from neck and back pains, headaches, and other pain caused by lack of exercise.
25.  Rebounding enhances digestion and elimination processes.
26.  Rebounding allows for deeper and easier relaxation and sleep.
27.  Rebounding can curtail fatigue and menstrual discomfort for women.
28.  Rebounding minimizes the number of colds, allergies, digestive disturbances, and abdominal problems.
29.  Rebounding tends to slow down atrophy in the aging process.
30.  Rebounding is an effective form of exercise by which the user gains a sense of control and an improved self image.
31.  Rebounding is Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment