11/5/15

More Energy ~ No Fish Burps ~ No Pain ~ Fish Capsules


Details:  Life & Food Omega 3 Supreme Advantage is a Supreme grade Omega-3 Fish Oil supplement.  It promotes heart health, joint support, brain support, helps with circulation and aids in maintaining or lower cholesterol and blood pressure.  May reduce inflammation from rheumatoid arthritis.  
Omega-3 Supreme
These supplements comes from wild Alaskan caught Pollock.  Highly conentrated and pure, pharmaceutical grade (above 75% Omega-3) they contain the minimum recommended 1000mg of Omega-3's per serving.

Easy to swallow soft gelatin capsules are enteric coated for maximum absorption and no fish burps.

My Review:  I was getting low on my fish oil capsules.  This was a great opportunity to try something that offered more Omega-3's per serving than I was already taking.  My biggest reason for jumping at this chance was to prove if they really didn't have "fish burps."  The brand I'm using now really affects me in that department, not my husband however.  Lucky him.

First day trying these, I truly had "No Fish Burps."  Wow! Awesome, but I figured just a fluke.  Days 2-current still "No Fish Burps."  Very Impressive!  These I can handle.  Not only that, but I did notice that starting on Day 3 through current I have experienced a significant increase in energy.  What a great pleasant surprise.  Most unexpected.  Never got this from my last bottle of fish oil, but not same company either.
Omega-3 Supreme 2 capsules Daily
I have been experiencing frozen shoulder for over a year, and after starting to take Life & Food Omega 3 Supreme Advantage, I'm starting to feel relief from the pain I have been experiencing.  This has been a great added benefit.  I'm hooked.

Pros:  No Fish Burps. More energy and noticible within 3 days of taking.  Pain relief from my frozen shoulder.  Only 2 medium size capsules daily, not the huge ones usually associated with fish oil.  Will certainly buy this when my current supply runs out. (See Disclaimer.)

Cons:  None.  

My Rating:  Huge Thumbs Up!  


No comments:

Post a Comment