2/3/15

Blood Pressure Monitor with Voice by Ozeri

Details: The Ozeri CardioTech BP5K Blood Pressure Monitor is a wrist cuff monitor.  It is comes with an intelligent voice-guided feature that alerts you to the proper positioning of your wrist for accurate blood pressure measurements.  This monitor stores up to 180 blood pressure readings with date and time memory recall.  You can set it up for 2 users and store 90 readings each.  The readings are based on the World Health Organization hypertension guidelines.  It will calculate the average blood pressure readings based on all readings in memory, AM versus PM readings or the 3 most recent readings.  This monitor also detects irregular heartbeat (Arrhythmia).  It also reports your pulse rate.  Comes with a 5 year warranty.  Runs on on 2 AAA batteries included.  Has a sturdy case to store it in.

My Review:  This little device is so awesome.  Lately, I've been under a lot of duress.  I know that isn't good for the body.  Sure enough my blood pressure has gone up.  It happened to come right at the perfect time.  Now that I know it is high, I've been able to do things to help bring it down.

The Ozeri Cardio Tech Blood Pressure Monitor is so easy to set up and use.  The users manual is easy to follow, and I was up and running, ok, so I was up and checking my blood pressure within 5 minutes of setup.  Basically you just wrap the monitor around your wrist, turn it on, listen to the cool female British voice inform you if your wrist is at the proper level of your heart, and once it is, the cuff tightens and calculates your blood pressure and pulse rate.

A great feature is the ability to store up to 90 readings for 2 different people, then being able to calculate the average of either the last 3 readings, or the AM versus the PM readings, or all the readings taken.
My Blood Pressure
"According to the World Health Organization
Your Blood Pressure is Higher Than Normal"
(This reading is Spoken)

My Husband's Blood Pressure
According to the World Health Organization
His Blood Pressure is "Optimal"
Taking garlic, CoQ10, Ginko Biloba are just some natural ways to help reduce blood pressure naturally.  I am not a doctor, but when doing a Google Search, these are some of the things that were mentioned.

If you are looking for a sweet little, convenient, and fast way to check your blood pressure on a daily basis, then be sure to get your Ozeri Cardio Tech BP5K Blood Pressure Monitor today.

Pros:  Love the British accent.  So fast and easy to set up and use.  Very convenient and accurate.

Cons:  Nothing.

My Rating:  A Big Thumbs UP!!!

Disclaimer:  I received this gift from the manufacturer for posting this review.  I was not required nor compelled to write a positive review.  The opinions I have expressed are my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment