2/16/15

All Natural Skin Cream with Propolis

Details:  Bee Naturals Miracle Skin Creme is a blend of pure olive oil, honey, virgin coconut oil, propolis, beeswax and rosemary. This skin creme will make your skin glow and can be used on the face, lips, hands, or any where your skin needs a little tender loving care.

Each ingredient was chosen for their time honored way in which it will soothe, soften, nourish and pamper your skin.

From Wikipedia: Propolis or bee glue is a resinous mixture that honey bees collect from tree buds, sap flows, or other botanical sources.  

From WedMD: Propolis seems to have activity against bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It might also have anti-inflammatory effects and help skin heal.  

#SkinCreme
My Review:  I'm always looking for a great skin cream.  I must be dehydrated as my skin just absorbs lotions, oils and creams like crazy and I'm always having to reapply within minutes.  I've tried other products with beeswax in them before and have had good results.

Due to the beeswax, propolis and coconut oil, it is recommended that you apply a small amount of this Miracle Skin Creme into the palm of your hand and softly rub  your hands together while your body temperature warms the cream.  Then glide your hands over the areas to be treated.  This certainly makes it easier to apply.

I've tried it on my hands.  At first everything feels nice and not too greasy.  I have noticed some grease marks on my phone after using, though not bad, and not a lot different than when using other lotions.  Unfortunately, I feel like I have to reapply this lotion on my hands 2 or 3 times every hour.

On the other hand, when I apply this skin cream to my feet, I have had great improvement.  My feet absorbs the cream just right.  I haven't had any issues with my skin cracking or getting roughed up like I have with other lotions and creams.

For me, this is best used on my feet not my hands.  My feet certainly are more soft and smooth.  Not only do they feel that way, they actually look that way.  My feet no longer look dry and cracked. Yeah!

Pros:  Great for my feet.  Finally have smooth soft feet.

Cons: Doesn't seem to stay on my hands very long.  Have to keep reapplying several times in an hour.

My Rating:  Thumbs Up for great cream for my feet, but Thumbs Down for too many applications on hands.



Disclaimer:  I received this gift from the manufacturer for posting this review.  I was not required nor compelled to write a positive review.  The opinions I have expressed are my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255.


No comments:

Post a Comment