11/14/14

The Ultimate Immune System Formula

Details:  For all who make Airborne and Emergen-C your go-to for cold and flu prevention, this year be sure to try The Ultimate Immune System Formula ~ PRO-IMMUNE by Hyperbiotics.  It out performs Airborne and Emergen-C due to the addition of 5 Probiotic strains, Time-Released Vitamin C, Zinc, Echinaccea and EpiCor.  This is an all natural product.

EpiCor is a fermented (deactivated) yeast superfood that works in 3 ways - 1st, it helps strengthen your body's first line of defense, your skin and mucous membranes.  2nd, it stimulates the 3 major types of immune cells.  3rd, it supports the production of T-cell and B-cell immune factors.

You can see a video here about EpiCor benefits.


With PRO-Immune you can take back your health and stop feeling blah, say goodbye to sick days, reduce your chances of getting colds and flu, reverse severity of colds and flu if you happen to get those, and you can get and stay well.

80% of your immune systems in in your gut.  When the probiotics are abundant in your body it is harder for disease causing bacteria to settle in.  PRO-Immune contains 4 Billion CFU and has a patented delivery system that makes them 15x more effective than other probiotic capsules.

Purchase The Ultimate Immune System Formula today.  Get PRO-Immune by Hyperbiotics here on Amazon. 
#probiotics

Review:  I'm all about pro-biotics.  I like to get mine any way I can, from supplements to all natural homemade yogurt, homemade sauerkraut, etc.  I know I feel better when I take them, and my stomach doesn't give me any problems.  Sometimes I don't have the natural foods, so it's always good to have back ups.  Even then, I often times take supplements along with the foods.

The first time my hubby tried these he thought they were chewables because they tasted so good going down.  This is the best product we've tried that he actually doesn't fight taking.  We've recently been traveling, and we know that our immune systems are always weaker when we do because of all the stress.  Taking Pro-Immune system helped us from getting sick like we normally do after traveling.

Now our weather is turning colder, and even though we live in the south, we still have 100% humidity with lower temperatures (35 degrees today.)  The humidy makes it feel much cooler.  At the turning of each season we usally have slight colds and sniffles, but we haven't experienced that since taking PRO-Immune.


It is recommended that 2 tablet be taken daily for proper immune system.  But, when you feel a little under the weather, take 4 tablets per day to prevent further illness.

We know that zinc, echinacea and probiotics all work synergistically together to keep one healthy. This is the perfect blend.

Pros:  PR-Immune works, tastes good, is easy to swallow.  Doesn't get caught in throat.

Cons:  None.

My Rating:  Thumbs UP!!!

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment