11/20/14

BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Pomegranate Seed Oil

Details:  Pomegranate Seed Oil by BeautyOils.CO is 100% pure oil to help protect against free radical damage and promote the regeneration of skin cells.  Pomegranate Seed Oil is incredibly light, anti-inflammatory that provides nourishment for dry, stressed skin.  It provides relief from minor skin irritations and inflammation including eczema, psoriasis and sunburned skin.  This is a cold pressed oil to ensure optimal quality.  Ideal for all skin types to use on face and body.
#beautyoils
Review:  We probably all know how wonderful pomegrantes are for our health.  Needless to say, I thought this would be a great oil to add to my daily beauty routine.  When BeautyOils.CO say it is an incredibly light oil, they are not joking.  It is clear, and because it is a light oil and absorbs very quickly into my skin, I find I use more of this oil than I do of others.  This is a fragrance free oil, or at least if it has a fragrance it is very light.

I've been applying this oil to my face, hands and feet.  My driest areas of my skin.  This oil works great under my foundation.  It actually allows me to blend my foundation easier.  I use Revelon Age Defying with Botafirm.

One thing I've noticed is that when I do apply the Pomegranate Seed Oil to my hands, I can do a load of dishes by hand, and I don't have to immediately apply lotions afterwards.  That's impressive to me. On days when I go makeup free, my face never feels oily after using the oil, but feels soft and silky all day long.

In just 1 weeks period of time in using this both night and morning, I'm seeing the fine lines around my mouth starting to fade away.  Yeah! If you want to see improvement then hurry on over to Amazon and purchase yours today.

Pros:  This really works at reducing fine lines and hydrating my skin without being oily.  Fragrance free.

Cons:  Wish it came in larger container.

My Rating:  A Big Thumbs Up!!!


Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment