9/19/14

Milk Thistle Great Liver Cleanser


Details:  Milk Thistle is an amazing herb to help cleanse the liver, and to use in a liver detox, or with a liver cleansing diet.  Vita Pure Products provides and excellent Pure Milk Thistle tablet that is easy to swallow, and digests quickly.  It is made from the highest quality milk thistle extract and is standardized to 80% Silymarin which accelerates the repair of  your liver cells. Silymarin is 10 times more powerful than Vitamin E. It is also a powerful anti-oxidant.  This product comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee and a 30 day supply with 60 capsules.  Vita Pure Products will provied a free bonus report with every purchase.  Discover the Top 6 Foods You Need To Help Your Liver Now.

#livercleanse
Review:  I've always known just how great Milk Thistle is for the liver.  I also know I need to detox my liver.  I don't drink or smoke, but I've been on certain medications for many years that have left their toxins residing in my liver.  Needless to say, I was excited to try such a wonderful product.

The bottle says you can take from 1-3 tablets daily.  My husband has been doing great with one a day.  He's noticed an improvement with bile production in just 3 days.  It's taking me longer to get results, and I am now taking 2 tablets daily. It is important to note that this should be taken with 8 ounces of water approximately 30 minutes prior to a meal for maximum benefits.

Just let me say that this is a very natural product and should not cause any side effects. If you do feel a little weak, or experience headaches, it is due to the toxins being cleansed from your body a little too quickly. These symptoms will subside.

Milk Thistle helps those with Type 2 Diabetes and Cirrosis.  It helps reduce cancer cells of breast, cervical, renal, lung, colon and prostate cancers. Milk Thistle helps stabilizes the cell membrane and stimulates protein synthesis while accelerating the process of regenerating damaged liver tissue. 



Each of you can order your month supply of Milk Thistle by Vita Pure Products and receive a 15% discount.  Be sure to apply this code MY15TNOW on Amazon.  Hurry as this code expires the end of October.

Pros:  Great product to help liver function correctly.  Tablets are small and easily swallowed.  They don't stick in my throat like others.  It works well, hubby noticed it working within 3 days.

Cons:  None.

My Rating:  A Big Thumbs Up!!!

Disclaimer:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment