8/5/14

Raspberry Ketones by Summit Nutritions

Details:  Pure Raspberry Keytones by Summit Nutritions contain no additives, filler or artificial ingredients.  It is made in USA with FDA approved cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice) which is the highest quality standard for manufacturing supplements.  You can purchase yours here on Amazon.

Raspberry keytones are a proven fat burner and appetite controller.  It helps regulate glucose levels and fatty acid oxidation.  It burns the body fat and converts it into energy when the body needs it.  This is how your feel less likely to eat.  When combined with a regular exercise program and a balanced diet, you can achieve great weight loss.

Review:  When I first opened the bottle of Pure Raspberry Ketones, the aroma of raspberries swirled to my senses.  It was heavenly.  I figure if I'm going to be taking pure raspberry ketones, I ought to smell raspberries.  What I couldn't figure out though is while the company stresses "Pure" and "Natural" I was surprised to see a bright pinkish/reddish capsule.  To me that just didn't fit right.  However, despite that, this product does work.

#RaspberryKetones
I take one capsule which contains 500 mg of raspberry keytones in the morning prior to breakfast, and again in the evening prior to dinner.  I find I am not as hungry throughout the day.  My husband has even commented on how I don't snack all day long like I used to.  I'm trying to get him to take some, but he is hesitant.  I actually think he doesn't want to give up his chocolate trail mix.

I have maintained a consistent, yet steady weight loss by taking the raspberry keytones.  I honestly haven't changed my diet nor my exercise plan.  In fact, my exercise plan has actually gone out the window the last couple of weeks. So yes, I did change my exercise plan, I'm not doing it currently, and I am still losing weight.


Personally, this coming week I feel I need to change the time I take the evening capsule.  I need to take it about an hour after dinner time, so I won't want to snack during the evening when we sit down to watch movies.  All in all, I believe this is a great product. Raspberries alone are a very healthy choice, the raspberry keytones are great too.

Pros:  Love that this product works to help suppress my appetite. Especially love the smell of the raspberries when I open up the bottle.

Cons:  Don't like the bright pinkish/reddish capsule.  To me it just isn't natural.

My Rating:  Thumbs Up!!!

Disclaimer:I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment