6/9/14

Nutraviva's Turmeric Supplement

Details: Nutraviva's Turmeric Supplement is a patented blend of Curcumin C3 Complex with Bioperine.  This has proven to increase the absorption of Curcumin making it more effective than standard Turmeric supplements.  Nutraviva's Turmeric comes with a 100 day full money back guarantee.  If you don't get the results you desire then you will get a full refund no questions asked.  Their Turmeric is made in the USA in GMP-certified facilities and is non-GMO.


Review:  Turmeric is listed as one of the world's healthiest foods.  Some of the issues it helps with is flatulence, jaundice, menstrual issues, bloody urine, hemorrhaging, toothaches, bruises, chest pain, colic, rheumatoid arthritis, improved liver function, help with various cancers, weight management, diabetes, lowers cholesterol, immune booster, and the list goes on.

Bioperine is derived from black pepper.  According to LiveStrong, the most established effect of bioperine is its effect on absorption of nutrients from the intestine.  It has anti-depressant and anti-tumor effects.

I have taken various forms and brands of turmeric before.  Each leave my stomach in upheaval.  I've had to stop taking turmeric all together as it is very harsh on my stomach.  Turmeric should be taken with meals.

The first day I tried Nutraviva Turmeric Curcumin, I had a slight sensation in my stomach that was not good.  Fortunately, it didn't last more than a couple of minutes, and I haven't experienced any side effects.  The second day, (only one capsule per day which is a huge plus) I didn't experience anything.  This may be a more potent and more readily absorbed turmeric, but it is so mild on my stomach I can actually take it.  If you are like me, and avoid Turmeric because it is harsh on your system, then be sure to try Nutraviva Turmeric Curcumin.

Pros:  Only need to take 1 capsule per day, not 2 three times daily.  Not harsh on my stomach.

Cons:  After the first couple of minutes of taking it, my stomach didn't feel so great, but that hasn't happened again.

My Rating:  A Thumbs Up!!!

Disclaimer:  I received on or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment