2/27/14

All Natural Pain Relief Capsules

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief capsules help to temporary relieve pain due to joint and muscle inflammation, nerve damage, fitness and sport injuries.  

Can be taken with or without food.  Contains Tumeric extract, basil extract, rosemary extract white willow extract, ginger extract and alpha-lipoic acid.  Each of these ingredients help relieve pain.  When combined together do a great job.
all natural pain relief

My Product Review:  I got these because of the wonderful ingredients in this product, not only to reduce pain, but because these herbs do so much more for the body.  However, as I've been doing a lot of mini-projects around the house that task my lower back muscles, Noxicare Natural Pain Relief capsules (and I only take 1 at a time) will work in about 15 minutes to relieve the minor pain I have.  The stronger the pain, I noticed it took as long as 30-45 minutes to work.  That's still using just 1 capsule.  I'm sure if I took 2 like recommended this would work faster for stronger pain.

If you are looking for an all natural product to relieve pain, this is the one for you.  It works and it works fast. Like that it works so fast, and the ingredients do so much more for your body than just relieve pain.

My Rating:  Thumbs UP!!!

Disclaimer:I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment