9/4/13

Educational Alphabet Flash Cards

 
Details: Educational Toys Planet's Alphabet Flash Cards are great for children ages 3, children ages 4, and children ages 5.  Using fun, happy, bright, colorful images, images that are larger just for smaller children.  Smooth sturdy card stock, with slightly rounded edges of each flash card helps children enjoy hold these, plus they're safe to hold.  Great for teaching image letter recognition.  Each package comes with a whole 26 upper case letter set and a whole 26 lower case letter set, 2 parent/teacher cards, a game idea/ suggestion card.

My Review:  The day we got these in the mail, my 3 year old claimed them as his school supplies, and wouldn't share with his 6 year old.  After the 6 year old went to bed my 3 year old stayed up begging for me to use his school supplies with him.  So at 10:30pm my 3 year old and I are sitting in my bed with a warm softie blanket around us learning the Big letters, the Little letters, and the images that go with them.  He loved it so much!  This is perfect for a little kid who is learning the ABCs.  The pictures are my favorite.  Some ABC kid flashcards or books use images that kids don't know.  But with these flashcards my 3 year old knew all but 4 images, and those images he didn't know, are of things he hasn't ever seen before. (i. e. ink bottle, ball of yarn).
 

Pros: I love this, my 3 year old LOVES this

Cons: none

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Rating 

No comments:

Post a Comment