8/25/13

Weight Loss Wrap


Details: It Works! Wrap, is a weight loss, wellness product that helps tighten, tone, and firm skin by combining several natural herbs in a botanically based formula.  This is just like those salon body wraps, but at a fraction of the cost, and it can be used at home, while working out, doing chores, or working on the computer.  This wrap helps reduce the appearance of cellulite.  Directions: apply one 13x21 inch wrap to an area of your choice that might benefit from some tightening or toning: ads, arms, back, buttocks, legs, or side.  Leave on for 45 minutes.  Repeat after 72 hours.  Contact a local distributor, and host a party so you can try It Works! free with the coupon.  There are 9 steps in using this product.

My Review:  I was so excited to try this product.  I have been struggling for the whole year to loose weight, burn off fat, and loose inches so I can fit into the clothes that I have.  It Works! Wrap is basically a large piece of plastic (like a thin disposable table cloth plastic) with a lotion on it made from herbs that you put on the part of your body that you want to "wrap" like your belly butt, thighs or whatever.  Then you let it sit on there for 45 minutes every 72 hours.  You'll loose inches, and your collagen will disappear too.  I was able to try the full package which is 4 applications.  Each time I used it I lost 1 inch around my waist.  I felt better, and as I have been eating more vegetables and fruits while doing this wrap I have lost 10 pounds.  So in 2 weeks I have lost 4 inches, and 10 pounds.  My skin where I put the applications looks really healthy and clear.  I didn't get sick, have any bad results or side affects at all.  I'm really impressed with these, and highly recommend It Works! Wraps to anyone!
Before Wrap 1
After Wrap 1


Pros: works great

Cons: I'm out :(

Disclaimer: I received complimentary products to test, try and review for the purpose of giving an honest non biased review.  I only recommend products I have tested, and that get a Thumbs Up!

My Rating

No comments:

Post a Comment