7/24/13

Thyroid Health Support


Details: Pure Health Naturally: Thyroid 5 is a dietary supplement containing: Bladderwrack, Selenium, L-Tyrosine and Kelp.  30 Vegetarian capsules, 15 day supply $10 in stores.  Directions say to take 2 capsules one time a day with 10oz glass of water.

My Review:  I bought this to test it out to see if it would help get my thyroid under control.  To be honest, I really didn't see any change whatsoever.  Nothing changed for the better or the worse.  I know for some products it takes longer than 15 days to see if it works.  Personally I feel like if I took this longer I would be able to tell if there was a difference, but for the price its not worth it to me to do so.  The herbs are very easy on your body, which makes taking these capsules very easy too.

Pros: none

Cons: didn't see any change good or bad

                                                                    My Rating

No comments:

Post a Comment