7/22/13

Anti-Aging Moisturizing Cream

Anti Aging Moisturizing Cream

This cream is actually for all skin types.  All can benefit from this anti-aging complexion improving moisturizer. The pH clears up blotchy skin and moisturizes without clogging pores. Rich in antioxidants and bioflavanoids, the moisturizer is designed to infuse healthy ingredients into your skin, leading to a fresh, balanced look.
anti aging moisturizing cream
Review:  Since I am now in that "over 50" crowd looking to restore my looks to that  "39 and holding" crowd I'm very interested in anti-aging everything.  I've been doing a lot of research lately to find the best healthy alternatives to keep wrinkles at bay, or to diminish them altogether, to keep that youthful appearance, to stay healthy, etc. etc.  I think I have a pretty good idea of what natural things to use to help retain or gain that youthful look again.  Nonetheless, any opportunity to try new products...I'm there.

Complexion Moisturizer, is a  pH balanced, hypoallergenic non-greasy formula that quickly absorbs to refine skin to a new clarity. It contains Vitamin A, Aloe, Palm Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, and a lot of other good stuff.  It's paraben, sulfate and chemical free.  The best part for me is that it is designed to smooth uneven texture with moisture, combating the look of fine lines and wrinkles.  This can be used as a daily facial moisturizer.

You can check out other products offered by ShieloHair on Facebook, Twitter, and GooglePlus.

Pros:  I really like the smooth creamy texture of Complexion Moisturizer. There's just a hint of fragrance that shouldn't compete with your everyday perfume.  It goes on very nicely.  It's not like a lotion, not heavy or greasy.  I really like it.

Cons:  None.

My Rating:  Thumbs UP! 
anti aging moisturizing cream


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment