7/30/13

All Natural Protein Shake


Detail: Naturade: All Natural Pea Protein Vanilla Flavor shake.  Vegan formula: soy and dairy free, gluten free, cholesterol free.  20g plant based protein, 10g carbohydrates, 2.5g fat, allergen free, non GMO Pea.  1 37g package is one serving.  Pea protein is a natural plant based protein that is derived from yellow peas or split peas.  Mix one packet with 8-10oz of cold water or your favorite beverage.  For best results mix in a shaker or blender for 30 seconds.

My Review: I have never heard of this product.  So when I heard that its 1.
gluten free, 2. soy and dairy free, I knew this would be a good choice for many people who have dietary restrictions.  It claims that its delicious, and its true, it is really good.  So I decided with my 3 samples to do a test.  With one sample I drank it with coconut milk. It was really good.  Sample number two I put mango in with almond milk.  It was also really good.  Lastly with sample three I took step by step pictures of me making a breakfast smoothie of the pea protein.  It was really good too.  I will let you know it has stevia, which makes me sick, so even though these smoothies/ shakes were delicious, amazingly filling and satisfying, the stevia leaf extract made me sick to my stomach.  If there was something different in exchange to Stevia, I would love this more.  I've seen images of the big plastic bottle, but I love these individual packages better, you don't have to measure out a serving, because it's already done for you.  I would still recommend this, because Stevia doesn't affect everyone, like it does me.
 8oz coconut milk and 1 fresh banana

Add Pea Protein 

Add 1 cup of your favorite fresh or frozen fruits

After blending you get a thick pale colored smoothie/shake

Pros: great for people with dietary restrictions, great taste

Cons: Stevia leaf extract is in this product

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
                    
                                                                My Rating


No comments:

Post a Comment