6/14/13

NeoCell Super Collagen+C

Details: NeoCell Super Collagen+C type 1 & 3.  6,000mg collagen helps get radient skin, thicker hair, stronger nails, healthier joints.  What is collagen?  It is a complex structural protein that maintains strength and flexibility throughout the body.  Super Collagen+C is made up of collagen peptides Type 1 and 3 which support collagen in skin, hair, nails, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones.  Suggested usage is to take 6 tablets throughout the day.  Or 3 tablets 2 times a day.  There are 250 tablets per bottle meaning 42 servings.  GMP certified, and a product of the USA.

My Review: I am always looking for herbal supplements, or dietary supplements that will help my skin, nails and hair.  My skin is always struggling, but then as a Mom is a given.  Same with my hair and nails.  But I'm also interested in keeping my tendons, ligaments, bones, and muscles strong and healthy.  I love that Super Collagen+C does all of that.  Yes, its no fun having to take 6 big tablets a day.  But the results are really nice.  So when I first started taking this dietary supplement, my skin broke out with zits, for the cleansing of toxins. Once they went away, I could see that my skin was clearer, healthier than it has been.  My nails were growing faster, and more strong with the Collegen, though they still broke it wasn't as often.  And old injuries that would flair up every now and then, stopped hurting period.  That was really cool!  I was really surprised with the results, because I haven't found anything that has worked to strengthen what has now become weak.

I am usually very negative about any dietary supplements working, but I love being proven wrong.  However, with the NeoCell products I was able to test, try and review, I was positive from the beginning, just hoping against hope that it would work, they way I wanted it to work.  And this product didn't let me down.  For that I recommend this product to all who want to strengthen your tendons, ligaments, bones, muscles.

Pros: works great for   does work for skin, hair and nails, but at a slower rate.

Cons: I'm going to be sad when my bottle runs out, but hopefully I'll be able to afford this to keep taking something that actually works with my body.

Disclaimer: I received this product from NeoCell for free, to test, try and review. I only recommend products that actually work.

                                                                                     My Rating

No comments:

Post a Comment