11/3/13

Anti-Aging Brightening Lightening Cream

Details:  Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener is scientifically formulated with natural and safe ingredients.  It is designed to lighten and brighten your skin, even out your skin tone, and help your skin look healthy and youthful.  If you have age spots or liver spots, brown or dark spots, that come from too many hours under the sun or which come from aging, Ageless Derma will help diminish these dark spots within weeks.  Even freckles can be erased.


Some of the ingredients include glycerin, daisy flower extract, niacinamide, stearic acid, licorice root extract, a natural form of vitamin c, and others that when combined together work to lighten your skin without any harmful side effects.

Review:  I've tried other skin lighteners both diy and store bought to lighten certain dark spots on my face and hands.  Unfortunately, I neither kept up with the length of time it said it would take to improve the dark spots, or the product simply didn't work.  (Some of the diy at home products took consistent work throughout the day and for several months.  I just don't have that kind of time to devote to something I really could live with.)  Ageless Derma is applied once in the morning and once at night.  Other lotions, makeup, sunscreen can all be applied on top.

I'm always skeptical about trying new products because I have been disappointed so many times but on the other hand I still want to try out those new products just in case someone really has a product that works.

Well, I've found that product that actually works, and it works fast.  Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener is that product.  I had taken some "before pictures" on my phone and my phone crashed and basically did a factory reset on me without me telling it to do so. :( However, in just 4 days, there was a definite difference in the dark spots actually appearing lighter.

Day 4

Day 10



















Day 10 picture doesn't quite do it justice.  But truly, my spots are hardly noticeable in the natural light of my home. I am very impressed with this product.  For me it worked faster than I expected.  My sun spots are finally disappearing and my hands are looking better.  Now I just need to work on those wrinkles.:)  Even my freckles on my face are lighter, something I never thought I would ever get rid of.

There's been so few products that actually work and do what they say, and when I find them, I want everyone to know how wonderful they are.  Women, this product works!  If you are concerned about those dark spots, be sure to get the Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener today.

Pros:  Love the container and how the cream is pumped out.  But more importantly, I love how fast this cream works.  Seriously, just 4 days and the
spots were significantly lighter.

Cons:  A little pricey, but hey, it works.

My Rating:  Thumbs UP!!!




Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment