3/10/15

Fractionated Coconut Oil by Pure Body Naturals

Details:  Fractionated Coconut Oil by Pure Body Naturals is 100% Pure.  Use as a base and carrier oil for aromatherapy, essential oils, massage use and therapeutic recipes.  Readily absorbs into the skin making it ideal for topical therapies.  Provides a soothing barrier without clogging pores.  Excellent for dry or troubled skin.  Skin feels silky smooth, not greasy.  Completely soluble with all essential oils.  Colorless, odorless and will not stain or go rancid.  Easily washes out of clothing and sheets. Helps stimulate hair growth.

#coconutoilfractionated
My Review:  I've used coconut oil for many years now.  However, I've only recently been introduced to Fractionated Coconut Oil.  I like it a lot for many different reasons above regular coconut oil.  I like each for different reasons.  For instance, regular coconut oil is great for Oil Pulling.  Fractionated Coconut Oil is superb when blended with other essential oils.  I even like it just by itself as a remedy for my dry skin.  My skin truly feels silkier and smoother, and my phone is certainly the test for it not being greasy after application.

Pure Body Naturals has a great cap on it which makes using their product a lot easier than others. Notice below how the cap sort of pops up, allowing just a small amount of oil to come out, not the whole bottle of oil if you aren't careful.


I also like how it is colorless and odorless.  Makes it nice and easy for adding to other essential oils or aromatherapy without any consequences.  Great for massages.

Currently I am on a topical detox for my lymphatic system.  I have to be very careful of which product I use on my body.  There isn't any problem in using fractionated coconut oil with this detox, which is good.  I have to be able to allow the toxins to exit my skin and can't have anything clogging my pores.  Since I'm just starting, my skin seems extra dry and this is the perfect solution to hydrate my skin.

This product is hypoallergenic, will last indefinitely if kept out of light, otherwise a 5 year shelf life. Of course you'll love it as much as I do, and there's no way this will last 5 years or longer.  On the other hand, you can rest assured when you put extra bottles away for storage or future use, you'll still be able to use this at any time down the road.

Pros:  Great hydrating for my dry skin, especially during my lymphatic detox as it does not clog pores. Skin feels silky smooth.

Cons:  None.

My Rating: A Big Thumbs UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment