12/13/14

Hedd Wyn Essential Oils

Details:  Hedd Wyn Essential Oils is know for their Wild Mediterranean Oil of Oregano.  It is a killer flu, antibiotic, helps with food poisoning and more.  It fights against the germs that cause common illnesses.  "Even antibiotic resistant bacterial strains have no defense against Oregano oil."

Some of the proven properties of Oregano Oil include:  Immune modulator, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, anti-oxidant, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-toxic, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-carcinogenic, anti-venom, expectorant, anti-plaque, and more.

Hedd Wyn mixes their Oil of Oregano with certified organic, cold pressed extra virgin olive oil in a ratio of 1 part essential oil to 4 parts olive oil.  This is the safest and most effective formula.  "When using essential oils, stronger is not better."  Safe for children, adults and pets.

Their oil is wild crafted and they have been doing this for over two decades.

My Review:  I read recently where Oregano Essential Oil is a great go-to for food poisoning, flu and a host of other ailments.  I wanted to add this to my first-aid kit.  In doing research I felt Hedd Wyn Essential Oils would be the best solution for me.

My order arrived promptly, and the first time we used this, was actually to flavor our mashed potatoes at Thanksgiving.  They tasted wonderful.  Wanting to avoid flus, colds and other illnesses, we figured this was a good way to take it.  Maybe not the best, but it worked.

The suggested directions are to start with 2-3 drops under the tongue 2-3x daily.  Hold for a minute or two then swish around your mouth and swallow.  Now it's normal to get a warm tingly sensation like eating a lot of cayenne pepper.  But it goes away.  I felt like I tasted the oregano all day long, but it wasn't that bad.

This can be used externally as well.  Great to help with acne, cuts, scrapes, burns, bruises, spider veins, sore muscles, back pain, headache, earache, warts, skin tags, insect bites, bee and wasp stings, and many other things.  I also like that this can be used on pets as well.  Not just domestic cat and dog type pets, but birds, horses, chickens and other livestock.  Helps with parasites, wound healing etc.

Pros:  Quality product at a decent price.  This worked for my sneezes and sniffles I had.  I only took one dose and was fine the rest of the day.

Cons:  Taste of Oregano stayed with me all day long after one dose.

My Rating:  Thumbs UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment