12/8/14

doTerra Essential Oils Past Tense

doTerra Oils is a company dedicated to making sure each essential oil is carefully and thoroughly tested using the strict CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade protocol.  


The Health Ranger from Natural News does his own independent testing and commented on how each and every doTerra oil he tested was very pure.  He highly recommends this company.


They carry a variety of singles, blends and other health and skin related products.  They work off of an MLM type business, but it does offer many benefits by joining that can personally benefit just you. They began back in 2008, and have continued to grow into one of the leading companies of essential oils.

My Review:  My daughter-in-law became involved with doTerra a few years ago.  While visiting with her recently, she was very excited to share with us her knowledge of essential oils.  She and our son swear by them and we saw in action how quickly and effectively it worked on them, their 1 year old daughter and ourselves. It was awesome.  Our grand-daughter kept pulling and tugging at her ears, until mommy put basil oil around the outside of her ears.  Within minutes she settled down.

We had expressed our concerns about the anxiety we feel when we fly. We were still trying to "come down" off that jet ride and very jittery.  She gave us some PastTense to try to see if that would help us relax so we could sleep better.  It really worked.  I was impressed that my restless legs really calmed down too.  Not something any of us expected.

When we were getting ready to head back home, our daughter-in-law gave us a bottle of PastTense to take with us for the flight back.  About 30-45 minutes into the flight, I had had enough.  I couldn't sit still and was very restless.  My husband reminded me about the essential oil blend.  I placed some on my temples, my forehead and back of my neck.  In less than 20 minutes I had calmed down and didn't have another problem the rest of the 5 hour plus flight.  My husband just smelled the essential oils and within 5 minutes he was fast asleep.

Lately I've been keyed up and not sleeping very well.  Last night I got out PastTense and applied on my temples and on the bottom of my feet.  I calmed down and my legs stopped moving within 5 minutes.  I believe I was asleep within 10 minutes.  This is great stuff.  I'm so grateful our daughter-in-law shared this bottle with us.

PastTense is a distinctive blend of essential oils known to reduce the discomforts associated with tension and stress.  It has wintergreen, lavender, peppermint, frankincense, cilantro, marjoram, Roman chamomile, basil and rosemary.  It helps ease muscle tension in the head and neck and reduces stress.  It is packaged in a convenient roll-on bottle application.  That was extremely nice especially while flying.

I'm sold on PastTense.  Haven't tried too many other doTerra oils, but my daughter and daughter-in-law have really enjoyed using them and know they work.

Pros:  PastTense works quickly and effectively at reducing my stress, helping my restless legs calm down, and helping me sleep at night.  My husband agrees that this is one oil we both benefit from and don't want to be without.
My Rating:  A Huge Thumbs UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment