10/21/14

Stevia Natural Sweetener

Details:  Stevia is a plant that is processed to make a natural sugar subsitute that is healthier.  Kiva Organic Stevia provides a product that includes Stevia along with Erythritol (e-ryth-ri-tol) a naturally occurring sugar alcohol found in fruits and vegetables to create a delicious blend that's easy to serve.

Stevia Natural Sweetener
#stevia
It is made from Non-GMO plants grown in the USA.  This has zero calories, so makes a perfect sugar subsititute, especially with no bitter after taste.  It has a low glycemic index making it ideal for those managing calories and blood sugar.

Kiva Organic Stevia can be purchased from this Link on Amazon.

Review:  I like that Kiva provides a conversion chart for their Stevia.  It is listed below.

Conversion: Sugar to Kiva Organic Stevia
1 Tsp (sugar) = 1/8 Tsp (Kiva Organic Stevia) 
1 Tbsp (sugar) = 1/3 Tsp (Kiva Organic Stevia) 
1/4 cup (sugar) = 1/2 Tbsp (Kiva Organic Stevia) 
1/2 cup (sugar) = 1 Tbsp (Kiva Organic Stevia) 
1 cup (sugar) = 2 Tbsp (Kiva Organic Stevia) 

A little bit goes a long way!

I've heard about Stevia several years ago.  I've never tried it.  I was always looking forward to being able to grown my own and utilizing it then.  However, when this opportunity came about, I decided to give it a try. 

Stevia Natural Sweetener

I typically do not use sugar substitutes.  I use honey or regular good old fashioned sugar.  Sugar substitutes have a bad wrap.  They're either not healthy, very dangerous, or have awful bitter after tastes.  Well, you can now give up those unhealthy bad tasting "sugars" and get Kiva Organic Stevia instead.  It has a pleasant taste, no bitter after taste.  Not only that but it mixes and dissolves well. There are "0" calories, and because of the low glycemic index, makes it great for anyone concerned about managing their blood sugar.

This container holds 8 ounces so this will last you a long time.  Be sure to try this today. 

Ordering from Kiva, you know you are getting high quality from local farmers that practice sustainable and eco-friendly practices.  Check them out here

Pros:  Great taste, no bitterness afterwards.  Dissolves well. Non-GMO.

Cons:  None.

My Rating:  Thumbs Up!

Disclaimer:I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment